Becoming a Volunteer
Volunteering at St. Joan of Arc School is a fun and rewarding experience. With the help of volunteers, we accomplish great things. If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, it is time to get the process started!
Volunteers are required to complete these requirements as stipulated by the Youth Protection Program of the Diocese of Harrisburg. To start the process, visit https://safeyouth.hbgdiocese.org/.
- PA State Police (PSP) http://www.psp.pa.gov/pages/request-a-criminal-history-record.aspx
- PA Child Abuse (DHS) https://www.compass.state.pa.us/cwis/public/home
- FBI (Fingerprints) [only required if you have not lived in PA for the past 10 years] https://uenroll.identogo.com/
- Adult unpaid disclosure statement http://www.thsrocks.us/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Adult-Unpaid-Position-Disclosure-Statement-Oct-2015.pdf
- On-line training [3 hours] https://safeyouth.hbgdiocese.org/
All of the above listed items must be completed to receive approval from the Diocese of Harrisburg and a volunteer badge.
Note: If you started the process previously and have not received a badge, please contact Heather Collins in the school office by e-mailing email@example.com to verify your status. Only approved individuals are eligible to volunteer.