Part 1 apply online at: https://online.factsmgt.com/Grant/Inst/Dashboard/Dashboard.aspx
Part 2 submit above forms to Deb Rizzotto, Director of Development
St. Joan of Arc School believes that each child is a special gift from our loving God and every effort will be made to provide a Catholic Education at St. Joan of Arc School in the case of financial need. With that goal in mind, the St. Joan of Arc Board of Education, adopted the following Financial Aid Policy to insure that the limited assistance funds available benefits those most in need. Parish Financial Aid is available for grades K-8. Financial Aid, including Pre-K, is available from the Neumann Scholarship
Foundation and the South Central PA Scholarship Foundation; information regarding these financial assistance programs can be obtained by request.
- Eligible families must complete the Financial Aid Application annually.
- Eligible families must demonstrate financial need and submit certain financial information to support their need. All information will be held in strict confidence.
- Eligible families will be required to provide volunteer time for various school/church activities and/or fundraisers; such as lunch/playground monitor, PTO activities,
babysitting, data entry and traffic monitoring. A minimum of 40 hours per school year is required and volunteer time will be recorded.
- Prior-year balances on all school accounts, including tuition, lunch and fees must be paid in full to receive financial aid consideration for the new school year.
- The ability to finance remaining balance of tuition obligation must be demonstrated.
- The maximum amount of financial aid available will not exceed 50% of the entire tuition owed except in special circumstances at the discretion of the school
- applications for SJA School Financial Aid must be submitted to the school Principal on an annual basis.
- The SJA Principal reserves the right to interview the applicant.
- The application with the opinions of the Principal and the Development Director will be forwarded to a Confidential Independent Review Committee.
The Independent Review Committee shall consist of members of the Parish who do not have children at St. Joan of Arc School.
- A decision on the level of Financial Aid recommended by the Independent Review Committee will be returned to the Principal.