ST. JOAN OF ARC SCHOOL LIBRARY!
READ ALL ABOUT IT:
The Library's Used Book Sale will be in the Cafeteria during Tuesday 5/29 - Thursday, 5/31. Fill a plastic grocery bag for $3 Tuesday and Wednesday, Thursday-$2; larger bags - extra. Hardcovers $1, paperbacks .50 each.
Sixth and final Destiny Book Review due Thursday 5/31/18.
4th grade: Any fiction chapter book
Grades 5 - 8:
>> Any Series book (appropriate for your grade/age)
>>GRADES 6 - 8: READ!!
STUDENTS IN 4th - 8th GRADE: All students need to have their public library barcode and electronic access password in their Library folders for your reference as we conduct our research on Powerlibrary.
CLICK ON YOUR GRADE LEVEL TO ACCESS READING SUGGESTIONS:
KINDERGARTEN - SECOND GRADE
THIRD - FIFTH GRADE
SIXTH - EIGHTH GRADE
See the direct link to your local library (left side of screen), including: Hershey Library, Palmyra (Lebanon County), Elizabethtown (Lancaster County), and Hummelstown and Harrisburg (Dauphin County).
See Mrs. Murphy if you have additional questions.
SEND IN YOUR SHELFIE PHOTO TO ADD TO OUR SHELFIE WALL!!
What's a Shelfie?? (click here for instructions)
*Choose a NEWBERY AWARD-WINNING BOOK!
CLICK ON FOR ANY OF THE INFO NEEDED BELOW:
LIBRARY RETURNS/ LATE BOOK POLICY
OVERVIEW OF THE DEWEY DECIMAL SYSTEM
SJA LIBRARY SCHEDULE
TEACHER RESOURCE LIST
BACK TO SCHOOL NIGHT MEMO
Mrs. Christina Murphy
Every month can be National Poetry Month! Continue your love of poetry by visiting children's poet, Jack Prelutsky's website! Click here!!
**LIBRARY VOLUNTEERS ARE ALWAYS NEEDED: Parents, grandparents, students and friends are welcome to come and volunteer in our school library. Hours and projects flexible! Please see or email Mrs. Murphy for more details!
Please continue to drop off your gently used book donations at school library. No encyclopedias or magazines please. Thank you for your continued support!
- Graduation and Last Day of School
- Evacuation Information
- Snow Day
- Volunteering >
- Academics >
- Sports & Activities >
- Board Of Education
- Bully Prevention
- Extended Care
- Friday Family Folder
- Lunch Menu
- Monthly Calendar
- Priest Day 2018
- STEAM Presentations 2018
- 8th Grade Hall Walk 2018
- May 2018
- Sphero SPRK+ Robots May 2018
- SJA National Blue Ribbon School
- STEM 2017-2018
- Back to School Gathering Aug 2017
- First Day of School Aug 2017
- Race For Education Oct 2017
- American Girl Fashion Show
- MIddle School Social 2016
- All Saints Day Nov 2017
- Math Festival Oct 2017
- Spaghetti Dinner Nov 2017
- Turkey Goes on Strike Play Nov 2015
- Bishop Gainer's Visit
- St Nick
- Christmas Show K- 2 2017
- Christmas Show3 -5 Dec 2017
- Christmas 2017
- 2015 Hershey Bears Visit
- 5th Grade Solar System Jan 2018
- Science Fair Jan
- Catholic Schools Week Jan 2018
- Valentine's Day Feb 2018
- Rainforest Feb 2015
- St Patty's Day and International Fair Mar 2018
- Easter egg hunt April 2015
- Bridge Presentation 2018
- Stations of the Cross 1B Grade April 2015
- Station of the Cross 8th grade 2016
- Steam Career Day
- 2018 Gala Classroom Project
- Australian Animals Assembly 2016
- Pastries with Parents April 2017
- Spring Musical May 2018
- Patricia Polacco
- Teacher Appreciation May 2017
- Luau May 2017
- Crazy Dressdown Day May 2015
- Blue and Gold Day June 2018
- 8th Grade Special Lunch June 2017
- Pre-School Promotion May 2018
- Kindergarten Promotion June 2017
- 8th Grade Salute
- 8th Grade Graduation June 2018
- SJA Festival
- First Day of School Packet
- Middle School >
- Specials >
- Early Childhood >
- MMS Portals
- Summer Camp Photos
- Spirit Wear
- SJA Videos
- May Crowning
- Awards Ceremony and Talent Show 2018
St. Joan of Arc School
329 West Areba Ave.
Hershey, PA 17033
329 West Areba Ave.
Hershey, PA 17033