Guidelines for Former Lebanon Catholic Families
It is with great sadness that we learned about the recent closing of Lebanon Catholic School. With this closing, we have had a number of former students reach out to us at St. Joan of Arc to enroll and continue their Catholic education. While we are saddened by the events that led us here, we are happy to adopt these new students into our community.
To make the transition to our school smoother for the new families, we have instituted a number of guidelines for former Lebanon Catholic families. Please read below to learn more about what we can offer you.
Our Commitments to You
- St. Joan of Arc will honor the Lebanon Catholic tuition rate for families transitioning to our school.
- If you've previously applied for the Neumann Scholarship, that will follow your child(ren) to St. Joan of Arc.
- Your children may continue to wear their Lebanon Catholic uniforms if they would like to do so. If not, you may buy discount clothing from our used uniform closet, or purchase new clothing at Flynn O'Hara and/or Lands End. Used uniforms items may be purchased at $2 per item or $5 per jumper or sweater.
- We are working on a plan to have a bus for those who do not qualify for the free busing.
- We are happy to host small group open houses as soon as the Governor passes our region from red to yellow.
- Our current students are happy to reach out to your children via email, zoom, facetime, etc to introduce themselves so your children can start to make new friends. If you are interested in connecting your child(ren) with other students in his or her grade level, please contact Deb Rizzotto, our Director of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org.